Followers

Monday 18 January 2010

I believe in you


I was on my way to the general office to check my letters when I met Dr Anna Azriati. We exchanged hellos and shared what we have been doing in the past few weeks since we last met. I shared with her my progress in study, which is now on the right track and is taking momentum. It was enjoyful talking to a person so full of spirit and motivation, not to mention beautiful like Anna. Pursuing PhD resembles embarking a lonely journey. I always felt light hearted everytime I met her. At the end of the conversation before we depart separate ways, she moved me inside when she said,

“I believe you can do it”

Thank you, Anna. I promise I will never let you down.

Ya Rabbal ‘Alamin, life is so beautiful at the moment…!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails