Followers

Thursday 26 August 2010

Precious moment in life...

This was taken 2 years ago. From left at the back row, my brother Mohamad Fadzil, my husband Mohamad Salini, my nephew Mior Azam, his father, Mior Azmi, my brother Mohamad Farid and his wife Najwa. In front of Farid is my son, Muhammad Irfan. Sitting in the middle is my mom. On her left is my sister, Nor Shaida and myself. On mom's right is my sister Norlina and my sis-in-law, Azlina. Front row occupied by happy children, left to right: Aida Amani, Muhammad Amar, Aliya Irdina, Amirah Izzati and Yang Azizah. Sadly, my youngest brother, Muhammad Firdaus was not in the picture. He was working double shift and could not join us. May Allah ease his burden in life. Ameen.

I am so looking forward to meeting my family this coming Eid Mubarak. Masya-Allah! I missed them so much! I pray I'll still be given the opportunity to reunite them this year. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails