Followers

Thursday 30 December 2010

Weird things about me... A fun way to close my 2010 diary

My oh my! 2010 is ending soon! How fast time flies nowadays! I don't seem to be able to set the milestone, how far have I ventured this year? What significant achievement have I accomplished so far (other than this significant growing belly...)? That's truly awkward, really.

Anyway, Blue Pearl tagged me in her blog for "Weird Things About Me"...I fell kind of excited to receive this task, because I have never been tagged before. (Thanks, Blue Pearl  **hugs**)

So, here are the things I could think of:


1) I can stay awake for more than 48 hours continuously and then fall dead for another 24 hours without experiencing any headache or head spinning afterwards. I can do this routine up to a week long.







2) I am not ticklish at all. Try as hard as you can, I won't budge. There won't even be any face reaction at all. Sorry, gals.





3) I can't be in an open space at high places (such as tall buildings) alone. Someone has to accompany me. Not that I am afraid of height. I have the tendency to jump. My first attempt was when I was 12. Maybe I should try the proper bungee jump one day.







4) I am not interested in hanging around with friends to pass my time without any particular purpose. There are no "Ladies' Day Out" or Ladies' Night" terms in my life.









5) I am a DIY person. When I renovated my house 3 years ago, I built the stacked stone wall for my front porch, I made my driveway out of washed pebbles, I drilled holes on the wall to install the brackets for my LCD TV, I painted the whole house, etc..etc. You don't believe me? You'd better do!









Last but not least.....the weirdest of all.....



6) I am addicted to the smell of my husband's armpit especially when he's all sweaty and just came back from work!!!!!  I would definitely stick my nose under his arm and suck the air into my lungs. Ummphhh...... Nice! Hahaha...!







Well, that's about it. What do you think, am I a weirdo enough? *blushy*

4 comments:

  1. you have the tendency to jump!!! ohhh no! that's hilarious! :)
    and no6 is too!

    salam sis,
    nice blog you have here :)

    mustika

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird yet wonderful:) I'm sure it would be a lot of fun spending time with you! All the best for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waalaikum salam, sis Mustika Sari...

    Welcome to my blog. :)

    I hope I am not weird enough to scare people away from my blog *chuckles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. sis Zarina,

    First time someone said it's wonderful to be as weird as me. LOL...! Insya-Allah, one day I'll be standing on the ground of Johannesburg.Hope to meet you then. I'm sure it will be fun together. Insya_Allah!

    All the best to you too, dear sis. Stay young! Wassalam.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails