Followers

Tuesday 27 July 2010

What happened when time goes so slow....?!?!??

I have to go back to my husband's hometown to attend a wedding reception. His cousin is getting married. I don't mind following him, but the truth is, I don't really know who the bride and bridegroom. They are not close to us. We only meet each other during Eid Mubarak celebration, and that is once a year. Sometimes, I didn't even meet the cousin's family.

The wedding reception was a joyous one. Everyone took the opportunity to meet and greet their families and  relatives because, honestly, we hardly find time to get together unless there is a specific occassion such as wedding, aqiqah, and such. To cut the story short, my husband was as excited as his cousin the bridegroom that he ordered us the get our things packed from night for he wanted so bad to reach his hometown as early as possible the next morning. We left our house in Kuala Lumpur and headed south to Melaka right after Subuh prayer. The journey took only about 2 to 2.5 hours, so by the time we reached Melaka, it was still early in the morning. There was this very popular stall by the road side serving nice and delicious breakfast about 10 minutes from my in laws' house. We stopped there and took our time to enjoy the food. Alhamdulillah...

Because the reception will start only at 12 noon and we reached early, I started to get a bit bored, not knowing what to do. Most of the works in preparation for the wedding were done and the relatives were just relaxing and eating and talking. What to do now? Gosh! I don't know what to do!!?? I regret it that in the midst of chaos to leave early I have forgotten to bring along some reading materials. I can't stare at the walls and ceilings for long. My eyes will pop out! Then I got this idea....

I took a small piece of paper, made a tiny hole, and stick the paper to the lense of camera of my handphone. I wanted to do an experiment with this old handphone camera..... and here are the results...!



Normal picture before experiment

The result...Taraaaa!!!!!

At least it's beautiful to my eyes.....


The background changed colour from light blue to dark green, I think maybe because there was not enough light fed into the camera


A test on my husband's nephew... isn't he chubby? LOL!

Another nephew of my husband eating cake


Some geese of the neighbour get themselves photographed as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails