Followers

Friday 7 January 2011

Trying my luck for Amouage

An Arabian Amouage, all the way from Germany?

As far as I can remember, the last time I bought a perfume for myself was about 14 years ago! Yes, you read that right, 14 years ago.... *Gosh! That makes me feel old and tired* The best perfume I have ever bought was Champs-Elysees by Guerlain. I was so crazy about it and love it soooooo much. Other than that, I used to have Giorgio Armani, CK Eternity Moment, Issey Miyake, and many more.



Anyway, like I said, that was 14 years ago when I was slim, beautiful, had strong backbones and no wrinkles. I stopped my hobby of collecting perfumes the moment I met my husband. Such a huge distractions!

But now I am tempted to try my luck on the samples giveaway by bosnishmuslima.  I have never tried any Arabian perfumes. Eager to get to know one. If Allah wills it, I'll get the sample sent to me all the way from Germany. Sounds like fun!

Check out her blog to find out what is offered. You can participate too! Deadline is on January 20th, 2011.  Have a go at it. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Amouage Perfumes can be purhased online and delivered anywhere in the world

    http://perfume.zahras.com
    info@zahras.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,

    Masya-Allah, perfume.zahras.com have a wide range of choices for perfume lovers. I am so attracted to the beautiful bottle designs. Thank you for suggesting the site. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails