Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

PhD as in permanent head damage???




 I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be
yeah, how I used to be

How I used to be
Well, I'm just a little unwell
How I used to be, how I used to be
I'm just a little unwell

funny pic and extract of lyrics of 'Unwell' by Robb Thomas googled this morning

4 comments:

  1. :-) Ati I really like this post, it is a little concerning, hope you not banging your head till you unconscious, even though I can imagine that studying towards a PhD can definitely bring about the need to do this. This is quite funny though, I doo hope that you are well dear sister, and remember that at some point all the work is going to come to an end.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh.. sis! you know how stressful I am at the moment.

    but I am hanging on to your kind words, "at some point all the work is going to come to an end"... insyaAllah, sis. InsyaAllah.

    p/s: Kept imagining myself in the labour room, waiting for the right time to inhale and PUSH!!!

    Please stay and make lots of duas for me sis :(
    JazakAllahukhair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Allah make it easy and more stress-free for you, Ameeeen. Yeah, don't go banging about your head because you might end up with amnesia (worse when it's the selective type where you'll only forget about your PhD), and then you'll have to start all over again.

    You're in my prayers always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis, somehow rather, in the midst of my busy schedule I have overlooked your comment! Anyway, thanks for your concern, and (LOL!) let's hope that I'll not end up having the selective amnesia! Oh no...!

    Thanks for your prayers, sis. I appreciate it so much. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails