Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

Sending friends off to hajj





Two days ago my husband and I went to the King Khalid Grand Masjid at Umm Al Hamam to see the Malaysian pilgrims residing in Riyadh depart for Makkah to perform hajj. Whilst the atmosphere was filled with joy, love, excitement and eagerness, I can't deny that deep inside me my heart felt heavy and empty. I have longed to be at the Masjidil Haram once again to devote myself to my Creator. Unfortunately the opportunity is hard to grab, considering I have just arrived in this country for only a month. So close, yet too far away.... but I am grateful.


I have sinned, yet Allah loves me still.
I have forgotten, yet Allah constantly reminds me.
I have gone astray, yet Allah leads me to the right path again.
Too much love shower from Him, alhamdulillah. It was His love that brought me here in the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia.




May Allah make it easy for all the pilgrims who are now gathering in Arafah. May Allah grant them good health, strengths and determinations to continue their worships. And may Allah return them safely to their families after their long journeys. Ameen.

My turn will come, insyaAllah. Until then, I'll work extra hard to strengthen my imaan and keep making lots of duas to Allah the Almighty. May He grant my wishes. Ameen.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails