Followers

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Finally the struggles lessen....

Professor Gray has reviewed my write-up and provided encouraging comments on my study plans. He even forwarded to me a copy of his coming article on disclosure indices and content analysis for guidance. Alhamdulillah, I can now steer my study confidently at the right direction. Dr. Saleh has suggested I appoint Professor Gray as consultant, and I am very pleased with the idea of having a 'guru' to guide me in this lonely journey. Dr. Mazilah has also supported my arguments on the types of index to apply and led the way to the correct path. Dr. Devi and Dr. Anna are two moral supporters and I am very grateful for what they did to help me. My husband also provides strong supports, which, of course, in different ways unexplained here.

Everything seems to run smoothly on its track. What I need now is speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails