Followers

Friday 2 April 2010

Return in Peace

I might have dropped my plate on the floor if my soulmate had not sensed something was wrong and grabbed it immediately from my shaking hands.

As far as I could remember, I have never cried for the demise of someone from the glamorous world of entertainment except for Allahyarham Ustaz Asri Ibrahim. Felt sad, yes, perhaps. Cried? Never.

This morning when I was paying for my breakfast at the cafe, the sadden news struck me hard and sent me to the state of blankness for some times. I could not believe I shed some tears. Speechless and numb.


Mior Ahmad Fuad Mior Badri a.k.a. Din Beramboi passed away at the intensive care unit of Selayang Hospital, after battling out for three days,  succumbed to Dengue Shock Syndrome. He flatlined twice. The doctors managed to bring him back when it first happened at 11.30pm, but surrendered to fate the second time at 12.30am.
 
Pak Rahim of "Afi dan Abah" is now a living memory for my children. I am sure they will not believe this if I told them when I come home tonight.
 
 
Innalillahi Wainnailaihir Rajiun.

 
 May his soul be blessed and rest in peace. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails