Followers

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Umrah Ziarah Jordan The Series - The Big Day

Things have gone smoothly. Alhamdulillah. Packings only finished half an hour before we left home. I had not imagined receiving many visitors, especially the unexpected ones, at the final hour. But again, alhamdulillah, most of them brought good wishes and prayers for us both, so that we have a safe journey.




I am writing this at the airport, while waiting to check-in. There is this funny feelings I have inside of me - nervous and excited. My cutie pie runs here and there happily, not knowing what she will come across in the next few hours. I wonder if she would be looking for me at night once she found out her parents were not there. What ever it is, I leave everything in God's hand.

Another 30 minutes to check-in. I am leaving behind those whom I love dearly behind. Thanks to all my friends who have shown concerns, especially my best girlfriend, Rozaimah and my best boyfriend Mohd Tarmizi. Thanks, guys.

Goodbye. Insya-Allah will be writing again in two weeks time. May Allah bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails