Followers

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Umrah Ziarah Jordan 2010 The Series - I am back!

I have started work today, 6 days after returning home from umrah. That has skided too far from my planned schedule. My target was to get working immediately after a 2-day rest. But we were taken down by flu and dry cough. My soulmate has it badly. He couldn't even get out of bed for 2-3 days. Mine was milder because I already caught flu the time we left Makkah. Anyway, alhamdulillah, we have recovered, though not 100% but manage to be at the offices again.

The experience I gained when I was there.... Masya-Allah! It was so unbelievable. Honestly, Makkah is really a place full of miracle. With hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life all over the world coming to the same destination, I would have expected there is not enough place for everyone to pray in the Masjidil Haram. But SubhanAllah.... All pilgrims managed to squeeze themselves together in each congregational prayer, none left behind, none denied their rights. All beautifully arranged by Allah.

Superb!

Fantastic!

There's so many things to share here. But I need to give priority to the loads of assignments on my desk at the office first before I could peacefully sit down and write about my journey to the miracle land.

Perhaps in another 2-3 days my work will lessen. Then I'll  begin writing. Please have patient and bear with me. It was a nice surprise to know I have quite a number of faithful readers here. Do come back for more updates, ya.

Till then, have a good start of the week. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails